Parents & Families
It can be hard to keep up with your civic duties— things like assessing, paying property taxes and renewing your car tags. But it’s easy when you get Gov2Go. Think of Gov2Go as your personal government assistant: It knows your needs, plans your government tasks for the year, reminds you when something is due and gives you shortcuts to do it all online. Now that’s public service.
All your key government tasks for the year in one place.
Get email and in-app reminders for important government deadlines.
Safe & Secure
Your data is private and only used in the ways you allow.
Pay Your Property Taxes Online
October 16 will be here before you know it. Fifty-six counties offer online property tax payments. Search for your county and pay online now. You can even pay from your smartphone or tablet. It's quick and easy! Find My County
Find Your Elected Officials
Your public officials need to hear from you in order to serve your best interests. Not sure who represents you? Enter your street and city to find your legislators and their contact information. Find My Officials
Renew Your Vehicle Registration Online
Tags about to expire? Relax. You can renew your vehicle registration right now, right from your computer or mobile phone. Set up email reminders for next year to avoid spending an afternoon at the DMV. Renew My Vehicle Registration
Travel Smart. Travel Safe.
Is traffic backed up on I-40? How’s that storm affecting your commute? The Arkansas Highway Transportation Department makes it easy for you to “know before you go” with iDriveArkansas.com. View a map of up-to-the-minute highway construction and traffic conditions on any mobile device. Take Me To iDriveArkansas.com
Your Driver’s License May Be Changing
Beginning October 3, 2016, Arkansans will have two options when selecting a driver's license or identification card. The new cards are compliant with the Federal "Real ID Act of 2005." See how this will affect you.
EGOV This Week
- Governor Asa Hutchinson’s Public Schedule: November 20th – November 25th
- Gov. Hutchinson Orders U.S. & Arkansas Flags to Fly at Half-Staff in Memory of State Sen. Standridge
- Governor Asa Hutchinson Issues Statement on the Passing of State Senator Greg Standridge
- SEAT BELTS: A TOP PRIORITY FOR ARKANSAS LAW ENFORCEMENT ON PATROL THIS THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING MONTICELLO HOMICIDE
- Governor Hutchinson Issues Statement in Support of Washington Tax Reform
- 11/28/2017 | Public Hearing On The Proposed Rules of the Arkansas Securities Commissioner
- 11/28/2017 | Hearing In The Matter Of Charles Kochel and Yield Wealth
- 11/28/2017 | Arkansas School for the Blind/Arkansas School for the Deaf Board Meeting
- 11/28/2017 | The Arkansas Board of Review
- 11/29/2017 | Arkansas Valley Trauma Regional Advisory Council Meeting
- 11/29/2017 | Keep Arkansas Beautiful Commission Meeting